Our client is a German multinational, producer and supplier of Industrial and Medical gases.
The PMO Lead is responsible for the follow up and leadership of continuous improvement projects:
- Implementation of cost reduction projects and efficiency gains;
- Implementation of continuous improvement projects;
- Process mapping and development of standardized solutions;
- Management, prioritization and pipeline supervision of projects to implement;
- Supervision and guidance of Junior Project Leaders;
- Definition of development of KPI’s that prove the success of the implemented projects and the sustainability of the change;
- Report and follow up of the evolution of the projects led and the managed pipeline;
- Facilitating the link between the Shared Services Center and the local management team.
The PMO Lead should present with the following characteristics/traits:
- University degree or Bachelor’s/Masters (preferable);
- More than 3 years of experience in operational;
- 1 year of experience as a Project Management;
- Experience in the context of a Shared Services Center will be valued;
- Training in Lean, Six Sigma, PMP or similar Project Management tools;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Advanced MS Excel and MS Project is a plus;
- Fluent English;
- Fluent Portuguese and knowledge of French would be a plus
- Good communication, leadership and team working skills;
- Good management skills;
- People oriented personality;
- Strong willed;
- Available to travel on occasion.
- Base salary;
- Contract with the company.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)