Senior Customer & Price Data Specialist with an advanced level of English
Ubicación: Maia, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative, German company which is a supplier of sports goods operating worldwide. With more than 60 thousand employees it is specialized in designing and manufacturing shoes, clothing, and accessories within the sports sector. The offices are located in Maia, Portugal.
As a Customer and Price Data Senior Specialist you will be responsible for handling all internal requests for new accounts and updates to existing ones in accordance with internal policies to ensure the accuracy and quality of customer Price data.
You will support projects, such as processes standardizations related as well as tools implementation ones. The Customer Price Data Senior Specialist will act as the first point of contact for the process related issues and escalations. You will also actively participate in improvement projects which includes leading some of them.
As a Data Specialist, you will be executing the tactical tasks items bellow:
• You will secure timely creation of new accounts and updating of existing ones in accordance with internal policies;
• You will maintain account pricing, adjustments and exemptions;
• You will ensure all data is maintained accurately and efficiently among all systems;
• You will documenting, reviewing and updating all work procedures pertaining to all aspects of system maintenance;
• You will act as Customer Price Data Super User, providing support and training to other Customer Price Data Specialists;
• You will act as the first point of contact for the process related issues and escalations;
• You will manage the relationship with the stakeholders in the business, support their requests and provide guidance;
• You will identify the improvement opportunities and support their implementation;
• You will lead the process and improvement focused projects for Customer Price Data Management;
You are the person we are looking for if:
• You have 2 to 4 years relevant work experience in Data / Price Data.
• You have a degree in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or related fields
• You have experience with SAP
• You have an experience in a Shared Service environment
• You are able to read, write and communicate in Italian (would be a plus!) and English
• You are able to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation and problem solving and analytical skills
• You are self-motivated and self-directed individual
• You have availability to travel when requested
• You will be offered competitive salary;
• You will have the opportunity to grow within a multinational company;
• You will be part of the one of the most respected sport brand in the world
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)