Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Contact Center Agent with a High Level of German
Mallorca or Crete, Greece
With operations in 16 source markets, our client serves more than 19 million customers who chose to travel with them each year and, are focused on transforming the business in ways to deliver even better holiday dreams to their clients.
As a Customer Service agent you will b working to ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in all destinations across the globe.
You will responsible for:
- Answer customer questions queries through a variety of contact channels and offer first-time solutions to customer concerns, whilst providing a great holiday experience.
- Ensure that commitments made by our client to customers are met. Make prompt, clear decisions to resolve issues and take responsibility to take the actions required to address them;
- Respond to customers queries via various communication methods including email, SMS, social media, video calling and telephone to ensure their needs are met;
- Provide a great service to customers, ensuring all queries are dealt with and complies with governance and escalation processes to ensure timely resolution;
- Sell appropriate ancillary products as required by the customer to enhance their holiday experience;
- Maintains respectful relationships with all internal external contacts
- Work closely and collaboratively with destination teams to deliver a seamless experience to all our customers.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- High level of German and English
- Experience of working successfully with customers and providing a best-in-class service to them
- Strong, credible communication skills with excellent written language ability
- Highly competent and confident with using all technology, including social media
- Flexible approach to work, willingness to take on a variety of tasks as and when required and ability to react quickly to a range of demanding situations
- Starting date: to dicsuss
- 6 month contract with possibilities to extend
- 8 hour shift
- Possibility to work abroad (Mallorca or Crete)
- 1 week training in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Acommodation paid for
- International working environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 147)