Credit to Cash with Fluent French
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Credit to Cash Administrative the key responsibilities are:
- Maintain existing databases with appropriate information and create required reports ;
- Archive format and circulate credit documents and information timely and accurately;
- Verify customer credit information, request external ratings and calculate correct credit limit. Decide on approval levels for expected order volumes;
- Interact appropriately with external and internal stakeholders: Investigate, thoroughly, validate, findings adequately, provide information, data, proposed solutions, timeframes and confirmations;
- Participate to performance management with required data, information and actions.
- Manage and Process Collections - Execute Dunning;
- Manage and Process Collections - Chase Payment Internally;
- Authorize and Manage Credit limits;
- Analyze and Approve credit limit for new customer;
- Review credit limit for existing customer.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have Native level of French and good level of English;
- You have Educational attainment level of 12th grade or degree in accountancy, management, economics or other;
- You have Previous experience of 2/3 years in finance, billing, accounting, claims or similar areas (preferential);
- You have Experience in supporting accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting (preferential);
- You have Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- You have Knowledge of SAP (preferential);
- You have Excellent oral and written communication;
- You have High level of organization and individual adaptation;
- You have Pro-activity, determination, easiness of interpersonal relationships, resilience and self motivation.
- You will work full time with flexible hours in an expanding company,
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company,
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment,
- You will work in Porto with very good connection to public transport.
(+351) 21 145 01 53