Cash Collection Specialist with a Fluent Level of English (Maternity Leave)
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración determinada
You will join one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging.
- You will support individual customer / customer group within accounts receivable;
- You will supervise payment behaviour and dunning process;
- You will review customer payment status, coordinate and conduct distribution of reminder mails as well as collection calls;
- You will post individual value adjustment;
- You will process orders on hold;
- You will collaborate with sales and operations management to address and clarify payment issues;
- You will be a backup of other team members, as required;
- You will ensure compliance with all internal and external accounting standards, laws and regulations, policies and procedures;
- You will follow kp Business Services policies and rules, including travel and expenses;
- You will ensure a proper documentation of work procedures is kept up to date, namely, in accordance with Standard Process Model;
- You will support in the preparation of financial statements
- You will Prepare and analyse Ageing Reports and Reporting
- You will maintenance and analysis of customers’ accounts
- You will participate in project work.
- You will provide support related to annual and interim audits.
- You have knowledge of regulatory environment for credit and collection procedure.
- You have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
- You have good knowledge of English and another European language (German, Italian, French, Spanish and Dutch preferred);
- You have a proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office;
- You have strong Team Work skills
- You have good analytical and Organisation skills;
- You have effective business writing and professional communication skills;
- You have ability to work in an international global work environment.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
- You have experience in cash collection;
- You have experience within a Shared Service Centre environment and transition.
- You have a costumer focus: internal external client, excellent service oriented.
- You are collaborative: accountability, integrity and ethical values.
- You know how to manage:emotional intelligence; assertiveness; resilience.
- You want continuous improvement: open mind, curiosity, change orientation, efficient solution oriented, creativity, flexibility.
- You have high work standards:, independent, systematic and quality oriented way of working, result driven.
- You will have a full time contract (37,5h);
- You will have food allowance paid in the card;
- You will have health insurance;
- You will have opportunity of professional development.
- You will have shuttle bus to the office
Christian Quintanilla Sergent
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 314)
(+351) 21 145 01 53