Customer Service Advisor with a Native Level of German
Our client is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. It is operating in local-language websites and mobile apps for international markets in English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, German, Russian and Spanish and has offices in 11 cities.
As a Customer Service Advisor with a Native Level of German, you will be working in the German market division and reporting to Customer Service Manager. Your objective will be ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times.
You will be responsible for:
- Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be able to offer clients, an excellent and costumed shopping experience;
-Be the face of the company to the customers and partners alike.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English and German (mandatory);
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/ luxury fashion brands;
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Confident and articulate;
- Hardworking and passionate.
- Competitive Salary;
- Schedule (8:00 am to 5:00 pm);
- Team Support;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company;
- Discounts in some products.
Ana Rita Mouro
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 275)