Customer Service Agent with Native Level of German
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración determinada
Our client is a major American company of industrial worldwide supply, with an ethical and environmental investment.
The Customer Service Agent acts as a point of contact for customers, ensuring all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner, adhering to current business standards. The job holder maintain and increase customer loyalty, by building relationships:
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage all aspects of order cycle: Entry, Maintenance, Confirmation, Follow-up.
- Communicate with Customers whenever there are changes that might affect their order.
- SAP or Prism administration.
- Liaise regularly with other departments (Finance, Logistics, SC, Sales).
- Control of consignment stocks.
- Completion of customer portals.
- Seek to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities.
- Seek problems resolution and follow-up.
- Document and initiate dispute resolution process as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Customer Service.
- High school degree; commercial school education (Bachelor is a plus).
- Strong computer competency with high MS Office suite proficiency.
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Prism).
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different type of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Six month contract directly with client;
- Start of an International career;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Attractive base salary and food allowance;
- Weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) from 07h30 to 16h00 Monday to Friday.
(+351) 21 145 01 53