Inside Sales Account Manager with Fluent Level of French
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a company from the industrial sector located in area of Oporto. The location is very well connected and you will continued boosting your career.
As Inside Sales Account Manager your main role will be increase profitability and drive revenue growth for an assigned customer portfolio.
During your day to day:
- You will proactively generate and qualify leads from multiple sources which translate into profitable growth according to the sales strategy.
- Deliver revenue and profit targets through positive development of volume, pricing contract and cost-to-serve management;
- Manage the customer portfolio to maximize profitability through a deep understanding of the value drivers for each customer within the portfolio;
- Collaborate structurally with field sales in all customer segments;
- Build prospect and customer specific stakeholder maps to formally identify roles and responsibilities (e.g. influencers and decision makers across sales process and targets engagements accordingly);
- Effectively plan, schedule and conduct prospecting calls efficiently, involving the prospect/customer in the development of meeting agendas and engaging the client's internal resources when appropriate;
- Managing the development of opportunities through the business development process, qualifying and disqualifying opportunities as appropriate and actively managing the opportunity pipeline to ensure new business targets are met;
- Contribute to and execute Sales Campaigns incl. support of field sales as defined within the campaign plan;
- Generate leads and qualify them using multiple lead sources; create and validate prospect specific hypotheses with relevant prospect stakeholders; before progressing the opportunity; monetize size of opportunity with prospective customer stakeholders to establish viability of opportunity; jointly develop the business solution with the customer stakeholders to ensure value creation for both the customer and for the company.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have preferably 1-5 years of industrial/sales/Commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing or desired;
- You have experience in one market segment or a specific territory.
- You have bachelor’s degree required in engineering/ technical, sales, marketing or finance;
- You have C1 level of French (Mandatory);
- You have fluent Level of English (Mandatory).
- You have demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired;
- You tracked record on telephony sales is an advantage;
- You have excellent command of Cloud based CRM tools preferably Salesforce.com;
- You have experience in working with ERP or other process supporting electronic tools;
- You are accountable, goal and achievement driven and able to perform through self and as part of a team;
- You have the ability to execute sales over the telephone with a high level of self-motivation;
- You have the customer focused with a structured way of working;
- You have the sense of urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues required.
-You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
- You will have a contract with the company.
- You will have a meal allowance.
- You will have a Health Insurance.
-You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
-You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 314)