Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Partner Service Specialist - Italian Speaker
Our client is a creative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience.
This role is responsible for supporting the health of the partner ecosystem, strengthening the daily operational relationship with each partner and ensuring that the partner's voice is shared throughout the organization.
You will be a part of a dynamic, results-driven B2B team that thrives in delivering impeccable service to the Company partner community of the best luxury boutiques and brands.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Act as the main point of contact for partners regarding daily operational and technical queries (e.g. order/returns issues, systems queries, customer service priorities);
- Support partners with speed, quality and service on every communication channel;
- Monitor operational KPIs, trend spot partners’ behaviors, and dedicatedly seek solutions for recurring issues;
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure that top-notch service is delivered to all internal and external customers;
- Identify standard methodologies and help establish process standards that guarantee consistency and efficiency at scale;
- Drive partner happiness by providing effective and reliable support and identifying improvement opportunities to meet partners’ expectations;
- Be the voice of the partner and advocate for the organization to drive value for the partner ecosystem
- Experienced in a service environment, preferably B2B;
- Self-motivated and eager to provide impeccable service;
- Results-driven with a natural drive for high performance;
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken);
- Organized and detail orientated;
- Problem solver with strong negotiation skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic company;
- Passionate about building long-term relationships with customers;
- Available, reliable and accountable (flexible working hours based on partners’ needs including weekends or early/late hours at times);
- Proficient user of IT systems, both partner service tools and windows packages including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- We offer salary conditions according to the professional experience;
- Continuing formation and the possibility of professional progression;
- Integration into a stable project
(+34) 93 231 00 00