Payroll Specialist with Excellent Level of French
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a world leader company with more than one century of presence in the gases market providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area. This german multinational company is located in the outskirts of the amazing Porto city, from which several teams daily invest in the continuous growth of the business in an dynamic and multicultural environment.
As a Payroll Specialist, with a Native Level of French and advanced in English, you'll be in charge of the company payroll. During your day to day:
- You will perform daily payroll department operations
- You will manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- You will reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- You will understand and apply proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- You will process correct garnishment calculations and compliance as well as tracking and communicating to employees
- You will execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- You will perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- You will reconcile outstanding checks
- You will process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- You will develop ad hoc financial, operational and HR reporting as needed
- You will enter and maintain time clock and enter missed punched forms
- You will produce legal reports, HR reports according to defined KPI.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have degree in human resources
- You have native level of French
- You have fluent level of English
- You have previous experience in payroll
- You have advanced excell skills
- You have knowledge of French Labor Legislation.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have high levels of organization and adaptability
- You have analytical skills.
- You will have a contract with the company
- You will have a Competitive salary
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company
- You will have an opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 207)