Regional Operations Manager
Our client is a german company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Regional Operations Manager you will give support to the Head of CSC RES managing country or process teams, promoting a culture of excellence in service delivery and customer experience, developing high performance and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure and give strategic and operational support to different order-to-cash teams;
- Coordinate the team stimulating the team spirit and motivation;
- Ensure the service and process execution according to defined KPI´s;
- Report performance and quality metrics;
- Coordinate multifunctional meetings to discuss business results and action plans;
- Coordinate the development of innovative and operational solutions through the creation of an environment of continuous improvement;
- Promote the exchange of ideas and opinions, establishing a network of contacts.
- Languages - English and French – C1 or higher (Mandatory);
- University degree and/or master degree.
- 3 Years of experience in areas such as client support, sales, marketing and/or previous experience on a shared services center;
- Experience in team management and knowledge in project management.
- Computer skills in SAP and Excel advanced – MS office;
- Leadership skills;
- Determination and tolerance;
- Empathetic communication;
- Capacity to reach high levels of team cohesion and cooperation;
- Analytical and critical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong ability to influence and impact on the implementation of changes, maintaining a strong performance and motivation.
-Contract with the company
-Possibilities for professional growth within the company
-Opportunity to join an expanding company
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 203)