Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant with a Fluent Level of Italian
Ubicación: Porto, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging.
• Handling of Factoring process, posting of factoring statements reconciliation;
• Processing of deductions and if applicable generating of credit notes;
• Enter and forward invoice deductions;
• Enter and post manual invoices;
• Process AR month end closing activities;
• Perform AR reporting;
• Support in the preparation of financial statements;
• Maintenance of accounts;
• Participate in project work;
• Provide support related to annual and interim audits;
• Review work performed by Junior AR Accountants and provide training.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• Fluent or native level of Italian;
• Advanced level of English;
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
• 3+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
• Experience with factoring;
• Experience within a Shared Services Centre environment and transitions preferred.
• Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office, namely advanced MS Excel knowledge;
• Strong Team Work skills;
• Good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• Ability to work in an international global work environment.
• Costumer Focus: internal external client, excellent service oriented;
• Collaboration: accountability, integrity and ethical values;
• Communication: emotional intelligence; assertiveness; resilience;
• Continuous improvement: open mind, curiosity, change orientation, efficient
solution oriented, creativity, flexibility;
• High work standards:, independent, systematic and quality oriented way of
working, result driven.
- Salary from 20.300 - 23.800 euros gross / year;
- Full time contract (37,5h);
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Health insurance (after 6 months in the company);
- Flexible office hours (Monday to Friday);
- Opportunity of professional development.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 209)