Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Equipment Sales Specialist with Native Level of French
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As an Equipment Sales Specialist your main responsibilities are:
- To manage the end to end equipment sales process for our existing customers in France across Healthcare Industrial gases
- To achieve all equipment targets set by the business
- To negotiate with customers prices relating to equipment sales and deal with all enquiries in a timely fashion
- To streamline processes incorporating new technology
- To liaise directly with all sales teams in France (telephone field)
- To be a broader member of the Inhouse Sales team contributing to the growth of the team
- To multi task working across healthcare and industrial gases
- To work autonomously and be the custodian of equipment sales for France
The Equipment Sales Specialist should present with the following qualifications/skills:
- Broad customer service and sales experience with a focus on closing a deal;
- Knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential) and advanced MS Excel skills;
- Fluency in French;
- The confidence to negotiate commercial prices with customers and understand margin management;
- The ability to be a quick learner and the confidence to make and recommend process change
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process/sales driven environment; Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
- Long term career orientated and looking for entry into a truly global organisation.
- Competitive Salary;
- Permanent Contract;
- Food allowance;
- Health insurance after 1 year;
- Career Prospects.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 275)