Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Payroll Specialist with fluent French and English
Prague, Czech Republic
The company is one of the world's largest providers of business payroll outsourcing solutions. It is a multinational company with a 60 year history of leadership within their field. The company provides solutions for payroll, benefits and regulatory compliance to talent management and analytics in over 50 countries worldwide, serving over 600,000 clients.
The Payroll Specialist will work in a newly established team and will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for French speaking clients.
She/he will communicate with clients and ensure that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g. tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping). A passion for service excellence as well as effective teamwork skills will help ensure success. The company will provide a 1-month specialised training programme before the Payroll Specialist starts working independently.
- Review and process client’s payroll records
- Communicate with the client's Payroll, Accounting or Human Resources departments
- Apply quality control and auditing measures during payroll processing to minimize errors and ensure accuracy
- Meet or exceed all established deadlines for payroll processing
- Be responsible for running appropriate reports, analysing resulting data, and determining necessary corrective actions
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities
- Respond to payroll queries from managers and employees
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Management and Business (preferred)
- French - intermediate/ fluent (B2/C1)
- English - intermediate/fluent (B2/C1)
- Experience processing payroll and/or accounting is a plus
- Ability to work with data (Excel) and to think analytically
- Good numeracy skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Motivation and dedication
- Competitive salary
- 10% annual bonus from your yearly gross salary (contingent upon performance and the overall results of the company)
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90,- CZK (1 per working day)
- 25 days of paid leave per calendar year
- Flexible working hours
- Language classes
- Training related to the role and further career development
- MultiSport Benefit Card (the company contributes to a sport card that allows the associate to enter into wellness or sport institutions)
- Pension system
- Drinks and refreshment in the office
- Referral bonus
- Contribution to the mobile phone services
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 144)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 144)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.