Hotel Purchases Responsible with Fluent Level of English and Italian
Ubicación: Roma , Italy
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join a large international group with more than 40 years of experience, composed by several companies from various fields of the tourism sector. An organisation with more than 5,500 employees, where effort, work, service and creativity form part of the core of its identity. Although this group is located in a big amount of different countries, you will be placed in Roma, where you will have the chance to continue boosting your career.
As an Hotel Purchases Responsible with Fluent Level of English and Italian, your main function will be to guarantee the purchasing management of the hotel.
During your day to day:
- You will promote the development and implementation of central purchasing management techniques to improve supplier performance at the lowest overall cost.
- You will negotiate and control purchase contracts to provide costs and benefits.
- You will ensure contracts are negotiated and implemented to maximum effect.
- You will identify cost reduction opportunities and work with hotel business units to achieve their implementation.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in this position
- You have an extensive experience in a management function, preferably in Hotel or F&B
- You have a degree in Business
- You have proven experience in sourcing techniques to provide cost savings.
- You are an excellent commercial with financial and negotiation skills.
- You have good leadership and communication skills.
- You are available to travel
- You are fluent in English and Italian and have a good level of Spanish
- You will have a stable and direct contract with the company.
- You will have a full time fixed schedule from Monday to Friday.
- You will have a competitive base salary apart from another conditions.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 314)