Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Collections Specialist with a Native Level of French
Rubí , Spain
Our client is a global leader within the chemical sector.
As a Collections Specialist you will be working in the collections division and reporting to the collections manager. The core function of this role provides a wide range Collection and Sales Support services to assigned countries. The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, to support in disputes resolution and to reduce accounts receivable delinquency.
You will be responsible for:
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Conduct collection calls to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of overdue receivables.
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause.
- Develop relationships with internal/external customers.
- Maintain accurate collection files.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with the Credit Manager.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of French with an excellent level of English or Spanish.
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills, preferably 1-2 years' experience in collections, including interaction with a large customer base.
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of bank products/payment methods including Letters of Credit, bank guarantees, direct debits, credit cards, Bill of Exchange, Drafts, RIBA, Cheques.
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Assertive and able to negotiate with business sales reps and interface with senior management.
- Stable position in a stable company.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Full time position (working hours: 8-17.30)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)