Accounts Payable Specialist with Fluent French and English
Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 27.000 €
Contrato: Contrato indefinido
You will join the world's leading manufacturer of alkaline batteries with more than 40 years of presence in the market. The offices are located in Sant Cugat, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist your main objective will be to manage the projects within the finance department.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for processing invoices in SAP and VIM.
- You need to verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- You will be responsible for monitoring account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- You will be generating payment to vendors on a routine schedule.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of accounts payable experience.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- You are fluent in French and English, any additional European languages are valued.
- You use and know MS Office (Good Excel skills) and SAP ERP.
- You have a good understanding of US GAP and at least one EU country GAP for taxability on the invoice.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)