Accounts Receivable Analyst with Fluent French and English
Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 27.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join the world's leading manufacturer of alkaline batteries with more than 40 years of presence in the market. The offices are located in Sant Cugat, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Accounts Receivable Analyst your main objective will be to manage the projects within the finance department.
During your day to day:
- You will do collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
- You will provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned
- You will have a daily communication with the countries and review of the AR balances and open item, together with the AR team lead.
- You will perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- You will support credit management team on reviewing of block orders and order release on a sporadic basis.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of accounts receivable experience.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- You have a native level of French and you are are fluent in Spanish and English,
- You use and know MS Office (Good Excel skills)
- You have SAP-FI Knowledge
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have restaurant tickets
- You will have gym discount
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)