Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Admin & Marketing Trainee with native English
Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Our client is a specialist consultancy with nearly 20 years’ experience advising companies on the regulatory requirements for the food and animal feed industry in Europe.
As a Trainee in Admin and Marketing department you will be responsible for:
- Answer telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or filter/transfers calls to appropriate individuals
- Greet and receive visitors and prepare meeting rooms
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders and verifying correct receipt of supplies
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Organise and collect company invoices and receipts for accounting purposes
- Sort and distribute incoming post, organise and send outgoing post/couriers
- Assist with coordination of marketing activities and production of marketing materials, when required
- Coordinate minor office repairs
- Handle overflow of work from Supervisor or Technical Team (e.g. bookmarking/hyperlinking documents)
- Manage and maintain personal schedules (e.g. appointments, bookings and travel arrangements)
- Support the marketing team with the daily administrative tasks
- Assist with performing client assessments
- Data processing
- Conduct research (e.g. potential clients, market research, etc.)
- Provide support with lead generation
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing material and digital content
- Content creation for company social media accounts and website (in English)
- Assist with social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
- Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows and events
- Recent graduate or final year in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism,
Communication or Life Sciences
- Native English, both written and verbal
- Fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal
- Excellent writing skills and able to write engaging, compelling texts
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills
To apply, please send a 1-page CV and 1-page cover letter in English.
- At least 6-month trainee.
- Paid trainee.
- Full-time schedule: 40 hours/week, 08.30-17.30 Monday-Friday (including a 1-hour break).
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.197)