Admin & Marketing Trainee with native English
Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
Our client is a specialist consultancy with nearly 20 years’ experience advising companies on the regulatory requirements for the food and animal feed industry in Europe.
In thin Admin and Marketing trainee you will be working in the administrative division. Your main responsabilities will be:
• Answer telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or filter/transfers calls to appropriate individuals
• Greet and receive visitors and prepare meeting rooms
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders and verifying correct receipt of supplies
• Liaise with external suppliers
• Organise and collect company invoices and receipts for accounting purposes
• Sort and distribute incoming post, organise and send outgoing post/couriers
• Assist with coordination of marketing activities and production of marketing materials, when required
• Coordinate minor office repairs
• Handle overflow of work from Supervisor or Technical Team (e.g. bookmarking/hyperlinking documents)
• Manage and maintain personal schedules (e.g. appointments, bookings and travel arrangements)
• Support the marketing team with the daily administrative tasks
• Assist with performing client assessments
• Data processing
• Conduct research (e.g. potential clients, market research, etc.)
• Provide support with lead generation
• Seek and analyse competitor marketing material and digital content
• Content creation for company social media accounts and website (in English)
• Assist with social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
• Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows and events
• Recent graduate or final year in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, Communication or Life Sciences
• Native English, both written and verbal
• Fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal
• Excellent writing skills and able to write engaging, compelling texts
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office software tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Solid communication skills
To apply, please send a 1-page CV and 1-page cover letter in English.
• At least 6-month trainee.
• Paid trainee.
• Full-time schedule: 40 hours/week, 08.30-17.30 Monday-Friday (including a 1-hour break).
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.204)