Quality Planner and Client Service with Norwegian
Ubicación: Sant Cugat Del Valles, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
We are looking for energetic, efficient and skilled Customer Service Representatives to join their new service center in Barcelona.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide prompt and professional customer support by acting as a link between our Clients and field Maintenance Technicians.
- Manage and maintain Service Order records, complete transactions necessary for advance inventory shipments and returns and process field service billings as required.
- Process and maintain Service Agreement details, ordering parts required and scheduling of preventive maintenance jobs in our system.
- Perform duties related to invoice collection; credit validation, obtaining purchase orders and prompt invoicing of completed service notifications.
- Determine service stock availability and process advance shipments of service parts.
- Prepare and send quotations for services to customers.
Skills and competencies:
- Native Norwegian. You also need to have a fluent level of English.
- 2-3 years of similar experience in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
- Proven track record in positions that combine planning and administrative tasks.
- Proven experience of working within SAP environment would be a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process and troubleshooting.
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Ability to work independently.
Our client offers great benefits including:
- competitive salary
- health insurance
- life insurance
- ticket restaurants
- dental care
- 30 days of holidays
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 235)