Source to Pay with a Native Level of Italian and Fluent English
Ubicación: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 21.000 €
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Conduct an S2P Running business (process Internal Control System controls) according to process documentation.
- Preventing and solving the Open items on the GL accounts (vendors or Goods Received/Invoice Received) and other controls (Quality check)
- Booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- Handling internal and external invoice related questions per email or phone
- Contribute to process and knowledge management improvements.
- Active contribution during Team Meetings and Whiteboards and other meetings
- Participating to internal (process) trainings
- Assist to the monthly meetings with Internal Stakeholders or team meetings.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 2 years
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management
- Native speaker or very high level of language skills (Italian) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)