Junior Associate Accountant with native level of Norwegian or Danish or Swedish
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
As a Junior Associate Accountant, you will join the Accounting Department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Monthly closing journal entries.
- Resolving closing issues and account for transactions.
- Account reconciliation.
- Involvement in large global projects.
- Improving and standardizing processes.
- Balancing sheet review with Controller.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Supporting audit requests.
- Intercompany and GL accounting.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- Entry level roles require at least 1 year experience in accounting.
- High level of English (Written spoken).
- Native level of Norwegian or Danish or Swedish.
- 7 month temporary contract with continuity to permanent.
- Working within an international environment.
- Company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- Accident insurance (24 hours).
- Flexible hours.
- Other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)