Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Procurement Expert with a native level of Italian and an excellent level of English
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
As a Procurement Expert, you will join the Source to Pay department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Complying with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
- Creating and releasing purchase orders with a high financial importance.
- Processing order confirmations of suppliers according to process documentation with high complexity.
- Creating and maintaining Catalog and contract content to enable self-service procurement on high level.
- Strong and complex communication and alignment with business, requisitioners and other departments in case of derivations within order confirmations with a high financial risk.
- Supporting, facilitating and leading information gathering process with sourcing, management and supplier.
- Maintaining desktop procedures, knowledge articles and training documents.
- Acting as country subject matter expert.
- Business issues analysis, impact analysis, mitigation design and execution.
- Identification and description of process and tool improvements (demands, change request).
- Supporting transition projects. Conducting on-site / remote: expert trainings, hypercare calls, Q&A sessions.
- Supporting and guiding procurement operations End2End.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 1 year.
- Native level of Italian and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Experience working in a procurement department, or related to procurement.
- Experience with leading a team, preferably in a procurement environment.
- Procurement process understanding.
- Problem solving / Issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user). SAP would be a big plus.
- Incorporation date: 01/03/2018.
- Stable position with flexible hours.
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- Dynamic and fun work environment.
Jose Manuel Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)