Procurement Expert with Classical Arabic
Ubicación: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Procurement your main responsibility will be comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
During your day to day:
- You will be in charge of timely and accurate processing of general transactions according to process documentation.
- You will be responsible for processing of standard procurement transactions and clarification of operational issues.
- You will act as a first point of contact for all requisitioning, purchasing and payment inquiries.
- You will create and maintain system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system.
- You will create and maintain master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow.
- You will facilitate information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier.
- You will perform ICS controls according to process design.
- You will communicate and collaborate with Purchasing, Sourcing and Content Management.
- You will navigate demand owners through procurement system functionalities.
- You will provide system support Trainings to users and procurement professionals via phone, mail or online.
- You will administer authorize users to operate in procurement system landscape.
- You will build and maintain a procurement knowledge portal.
- You will contribute to process improvements.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 1 year.
- You understand procurement process.
- You have a Problem solving / Issue resolution attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and management.
- You have a native or very high level of Classical Arabic and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- You have the ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- You will have a permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract).
- You will have a Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- You will enjoy a Company Buffet (1,7€/day).
- You will join a Dynamic and international environment.
- You will enjoy 23 days of holidays.
- You will have free drinks and beverage.
- You will have discount in their products and other services.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)