Procurement Associate with Italian
Ubicación: Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion. This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
- Create release purchase orders.
- Create and maintain Catalog and contract content into different procurement databases.
- Ensure preferred supplier option according to our company agreements.
- Responsible for processing of standard procurement transactions and clarification of operational issues.
- Communication and collaboration with Purchasing, Sourcing Support, Controlling and users requesters.
- Communication and alignment with user requesters in case of derivations within order confirmations with a medium level of complexity.
- Guide procurement operation end to end with system and process handling.
- Perform Internal Control according to process design.
- Create and maintain system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system search functionalities.
- Contribute to process improvements.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 1 years.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and management.
- Native speaker or very high level of language skills (Italian) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract).
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day).
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays.
- Free drinks and beverage.
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 232)