Tax Operational Associate with Fluent Italian
Sant Joan Despí, Barcelona, Spain
19.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company that is in rapid expansion.
This position is for the Barcelona office where many different nationalities are present.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT netting account, post any needed adjustments in SAP, monitor process exceptions (e.g. incorrect invoices), ensuring the proper follow-up with other SSCDN departments
• Support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat and any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation
• Contribute to improve the Tax Operational process and support to the expert in leading internal innovation initiatives
• Update country documentation and lead country Trainings to other SSCDN departments
• Lead cross department special assignments
• Support during Audit
• Reporting to Team Leader
• Appropriate degree and proven experience in similar position
• Language: Fluent Italian and English. Additional European languages would be a plus
• Communication: usage of PowerPoint and Sharepoint
• Data analysis: usage of Excel. Knowledge of VB would be a plus
• Process Tools knowledge (SAP R3, SSF, YourDoces)
- Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
- Dynamic and international environment.
- 23 days of holidays
- Free drinks and beverage
- Discount in their products and other services.
- Other social benefits
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)