Customer Service Representative with High Level of German
Ubicación: Sofia, Bulgaria
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join an international contact center in Bulgaria which delivers high quality multilingual services and customer excellence to its clients, serving more than 19 countries in 15 languages.
As a Customer Service Representative, your objective will be to use your communication skills to provide excellent service to customers and maintain good relations between users and the company. The company operated in the field of digital marketing and web design.
In your day to day tasks:
- You will be providing excellent customer service and maintaining successful relations with customers;
- You will be responsible for keeping a positive atmosphere and provoking positive feelings in relation with clients;
- You will be assisting customers through inbound and outbound calls, and e-mails in topics such as:
- You will be scheduling appointments with clients for creating new websites;
- You will be understanding the needs of customers and registering new orders for websites;
- You will be providing information to customers with regard to migration to a new platform;
- You will be making small changes in the websites based on customers´requests;
- You will be analyzing and passing to web designers requests for bigger changes in the websites;
- You will be monitoring customers´satisfaction through caring calls.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native or nearly native level of German;
- You have an advanced level of English;
- You have strong interest in web, mobile and social media;
- You have excellent communication skills - both oral and written;
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle large order volumes;
- You are motivated, with great time management and organizational skills;
- You spend great attention to details.
- You will get a full-time permanent contract;
- You will receive an excellent salary and commission structure: 1250€ net + up to 100€ gross of performance bonus;
- You will have regular training provided;
- You will work in a dynamic, international and vibrant work environment;
- You will have the opportunities for career development;
- You will have a relocation package and help in finding an apartment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 209)
(+351) 21 145 01 53