Technical Support Specialist with an Excellent Level of French
A global company specialized in customer service and technical support in more than 33 languages around the world with focus on building greater brand loyality through long-term customer relationships. The company is a recognized leader in providing innovative services, solutions and technology to accelerate high-value interactions at every level of the customer's lifecycle.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive person with a native level of French and an intermediate level of English to provide technical support for their customers. The Technical Support Specialist will be the first line of contact for customers with technical problems. The primary contact method is by email.
- During the first 6 months, you will reply to the customers only by emails
- The second semester you will answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for their customers.
- Validate customer service entitlements
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries
- Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable
- Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback
- French: Fluent
- English: Intermediate
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid permit for work in EU
- International experience in a multicultural environment
- Trainings for each project
- Full Time contract + Possibilities to grow within the company
- Competitive remuneration
- Relocation assistance + 1week paid accomodation
- Initial flight refund
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great office location
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 141)