Customer Service Agent With a High level of Dutch and French
Spain, Greece or Portugal, Portugal
Our client is one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups with operations in 16 source markets.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in all destinations across the globe.
- Answer customer questions queries through a variety of contact channels and offer first-time solutions to customer concerns, whilst providing a great holiday experience.
- Ensure that commitments made by our client to customers are met. Make prompt, clear decisions to resolve issues and take responsibility to take the actions required to address them;
- Respond to customers queries via various communication methods including email, SMS, social media, video calling and telephone to ensure their needs are met;
- Provide a 24/7 service to customers, ensuring all queries are dealt with and complies with governance and escalation processes to ensure timely resolution;
- Sell appropriate ancillary products as required by the customer to enhance their holiday experience;
- Maintains respectful relationships with all internal external contacts, including source markets, suppliers in all destinations;
- Work closely and collaboratively with destination teams to deliver a seamless experience to all our customers.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Experience of working successfully with customers and providing a best-in-class service to them
- High level of Dutch and French
- Strong, credible communication skills with excellent written language ability
- Highly competent and confident with using all technology, including social media
- Flexible approach to work, willingness to take on a variety of tasks as and when required and ability to react quickly to a range of demanding situations
- Starting date: October
- 6 month contract with possibilities to extend
- 8 hour shift
- Possibility to work abroad (Mallorca, Faro or Crete)
- 1 week training in the UK
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 208)