Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST with German
Process and manage payments received and to provide related accounting and reporting support
Performs a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures within the accounts receivables.
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate customer payment of accounts under his or her control
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
• Provide support in connection with the preparation, collection, collation and distribution of customer account information and related documents
• Perform data research, reporting, and escalate non-payment issues as appropriate
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Generates accounting statements and reports.
• Researches and applies unallocated cash
• Provides monthly financial and management reports
• Assist Invoicing Sales teams in resolving any specific issues that may be contributing to lack of payment such as contract disputes, incorrect customer information, pricing differences, etc.
• Pro-actively address unpaid invoices, refunds, account adjustments, and resolve account discrepancies with the customers in a professional manner
• Communicates effectively and collaborate with Credit and Collections team to maximize timely payment of accounts
• Ensuring collection performance is accurately monitored and appraised via KPI´s.
• Ensure that A/R process complies with internal procedures of the Group and SOx.
• Perform account reconciliations for the Customer subledger accounts
• Generate age analysis
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance
• Calculate bad debt accruals
Customer Service Collection, Finance &/or Accounting area and background
Strong collection and credit expertise
Experience of working with a US corporate
IT / Presentation Skills
SAP knowledge on CS and FI modules.
MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point) / Lotus Notes
Clear internal and external communication skills.
Personal and General Characteristics
Availability for travel is required
Can do approach, energy and enthusiasm
Takes ownership of tasks and accepts accountability
Evaluates risk and takes appropriate support
Monitors progress and acts to keep things on track
Adopts a practical, no-nonsense approach
Excellent social skills
Flexible, Straight forward and independent
Salary: 21K - 24K + Bonus
H: 08.00 - 17.00
Contract: 3 months + Long Term Contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00