Aftermarket Sales Development Representative with Nordic Languages
Ubicación: Terrassa, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, leader in the filter manufacturing sector with global presence. Their offices are located in Terrassa, very well connected by car and public transport, and you will be able to continuously grow and boost your career.
As an Aftermarket Sales Development Representative, you will handle and maximize aftermarket calls with customers to pro-actively develop the customer base.
During your day to day:
- You will promote the sales of replacement filters, parts and other catalog products in assigned territory via phone.
- You will focus on designated accounts to achieve sales goals and overall customer contact.
- You will maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
- You will resolve customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- You will independently plan and schedule sales calls to maximize personal and territory sales impact in an effort to grow their business.
- You will keep informed of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace.
- You will prepare written and oral presentation to customers and industry groups.
- You will sell via phone in a designated area as per a well-defined sales process and CRM usage.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
- You speak Swedish, Danish or Norwegian at a native level.
- You have previous experience in a commercial role.
- You have ability to contact customers in a pro-active way.
- You have good technical skillset to understand our products for a first level of immediate customer responses will be required.
- You display good telephone contact skills.
- You are very swift and fast with CRM and other PC skills to allow quick customer “on the spot” support.
- You will work in a stable position in a company that values quality over quantity.
- You will work in an international environment with growth opportunities.
- You will have a pension plan after one year with the company.
- You will work in flexible working hours.
- You will obtain a competitive salary with attractive bonus.
- You will have a parking place.
- You will receive an extensive one-month paid training with 75% of the bonus.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)