Service Coordinator with Nordic Languages
Ubicación: Terrassa, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, leader in the filter manufacturing sector with global presence. Their offices are located in Terrassa, very well connected by car and public transport, and you will be able to continuously grow and boost your career.
As a Service Coordinator you will ensure a smooth provision and supply of After-Market products to the customers.
During your day to day:
- You will plan new and renewed contracts, customer confirmed appointments and technician plans.
- You will plan to minimize travel and encourage technician overnight stays in distant areas.
- You will assist in further developing the Service business meeting planned targets in the region you are appointed to.
- You will maximize technician’s chargeable working hours and monitor the efficiency of working time (utilization).
- You will create work orders in FX/R12, both internally as well as externally with suppliers.
- You will make sure and advise service engineers of any on site documentation/induction requirements/safety requirements/etc. needed on that particular job site.
- You will track service orders and advise customers of any deviation from agreed service.
- You will advise Sales team of situation in order to maintain good client relationships and provide accurate forecasts.
- You will ensure that the database is maintained and accurate in a systematic and logical manner in order to increase frequency of sales when possible.
- You will create CCR (Customer Complaint Report) for Warranty Service jobs.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak Swedish, Danish or Norwegian at a native level.
- You have previous experience in an administrative role.
- You have a Technical or Commercial Degree or equivalent.
- You have JDE / SAP / ORACLE R12 knowledge
- You know Microsoft Office very well.
- You are well-organized and communicative.
- You have good attention to detail.
- You will work in a stable position in a company that values quality over quantity.
- You will work in an international environment with growth opportunities.
- You will have a pension plan after one year with the company.
- You will work in flexible working hours.
- You will obtain a competitive salary.
- You will have a parking place.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)