Receptionist with Dutch, French and English
Ubicación: Valldoreix, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative IT company, with more than 10 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Valldoreix, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Receptionist, your main role will be to attend customers's calls and emails.
During day to day:
- You will invoice customers and follow up on overdue and incorrect payments.
- You will book bank account statements.
- You will book purchase invoices.
- You will check account statements of suppliers.
- You will verify delivery notes and worksheets to invoice.
- You will create and update service contracts.
- You will process employee expense notes.
- You will prepare and update different reports in Excel.
- You will do general clerical duties including printing, mailing and filing documents.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are graduated or you have a Bachelor’s degree in administration, economics, accounting or any similar career is desirable, but not essential.
- You have a good level of Dutch, French and English.
- You have previous administrative experience in a business/office environment, and familiarity with basic accounting principles is a plus.
- You are proactive and flexible.
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You have the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, even under pressure.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Stable position
- Medical insurance
- Great environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)