Ubicación: Vienna, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Desde 55.000 €
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a fast-growing, international company, master franchisee for a fast-food restaurant chain with global presence. Their offices are located in the very center of Vienna.
As a Head Accountant you will be responsible for the accounting processes for the region of Austria.
During your day to day:
- You will prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports according to IFRS / UGB.
- You will be responsible for the current accounting.
- You will prepare and support audits.
- You will be responsible for the timely transmission of financial, tax and statistical reporting requirements (UVA notification, Intrastat, short-term statistics, etc.).
- You will collaborate with other departments regarding grants, levies, intercompany billing, etc.
- You will create analyzes and evaluations on the demand of the management.
- You will collaborate in interesting financial projects.
- You will assist auditors and tax consultants.
- You will educate yourself about compliance topics.
- You will co-operate with other internal departments.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have completed commercial or business management education (e.g. HAK, FH or WU).
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in accounting.
- You have deepened interest in tax issues.
- You speak German and English at a very good level.
- You have excellent Excel skills (pivot tables and macro programming) good software skills (SAP or BMD NTCS).
- You are experienced in dealing with internal processes and procedures.
- You are a flexible and solution-oriented team player who is looking for a challenge.
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
- You will work for internationally known brand with a professional organizational structure.
- You will have challenging tasks in a highly interesting area of responsibility.
- You will receive a professional training.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)