Credit and Collection Representative with German
Ubicación: Vila do Conde, Portugal
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración determinada
Our client embraces a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way they operate and express their fundamental principles about how they will achieve success. They strive to hire talent that demonstrates their beliefs and their competencies. Specialized in the creation of adhesive, their mission is to make the products perform better.
As Credit and Collection Representative, your primary responsibility will be the follow up with past due accounts and addressing orders that are held systematically for over limit and accounts receivable aging conditions.
During your day to day:
1) Collection of past due accounts receivable
- You will monitor accounts receivable aging and initiate routine collection follow up for assigned accounts.
- You will record status of collection follow up in the A/R system.
- You will escalate delinquency issues to Sales, Customer Service, Credit Analyst, or Manager based on response.
2) Order holds for over limit and aging conditions
- You will address customer orders held systematically for over limit and aging conditions with appropriate HBF resource—Analyst, Manager, Customer Service, Sales, or Customer based on the issues and scope of the exposure.
3) Support for accounts receivable reporting and transaction processing
- You will review credit notes issued and coordinate resolution within established guidelines.
- You will assemble established reports for department management reporting or audit processes.
- You will follow up with accounts that take unearned discounts in accordance with established process.
You are the candidate we are looking for if:
- You own a College Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- You demonstrated written verbal communication skills (German English) - other languages are highly valued.
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have at least an intermediate Microsoft Office level
- Work experience in Account Receivable
By joining this company:
- You will have a competitive salary + bonus (food allowance, performance bonus) + health insurance
- You will work under a full time contract directly with the company
- You will have a the chance to join an international environment where it is possible to growth
and much more...
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 202)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 208)