Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Procurement Manager in the Chemical Industry
Wiesbaden , Germany
We are looking for a Procurement Manager from the Chemical Industry highly motivated, proactive and creative personality to form part of a global leader in color and specialty chemicals with strong market insight, highly talented people and a long history of material excellence and expertise.
The candidate will be responsible to source and negotiate raw materials as well as indirect services and supplies for 3 plants in Germany (Wiesbaden, Gendorf and Gersthofen) but will take also the role as lead buyer for selected global requirements.
The main tasks will be:
- Market investigation
- Request for information
- Request for quotation
- Order placement and delivery tracking
- Sourcing strategies as lead buyer for selected categories
- Lead Indirect Procurement Manager in Burgkirchen/Gendorf
- Global collaboration with other plants
- Bachelor’s degree in organic chemistry or economist with proven chemical background
- Experience in procurement, minimum 5 years in the chemical industry
- MS-Office and SAP required
- English and German in speech and writing
- Very good negotiation skills
- Good negotiation skills with suppliers around the globe
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Flexible, self-driving, engaged
- Excellent communication skills and team-player
-Standard working hours
(+34) 93 231 00 00