HR & Talent & Development Specialist
Our client is an European leader in glass industry and represented in more than 12 countries.
The company has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Talent Development Specialist.
The candidate will have the opportunity to join one of the most important company in Europe in terms of glass production.
They are looking for someone who wants to be part of the experience of the expansion of the company.
As a Talent Development Specialist your main responsibilities are:
- Investigating and determining employee needs;
- Designing, planning and executing employer branding activities;
- Participating in employment events, such as career fairs;
- Using social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Assisting the HR team with developing the organisation’s policies, culture, and documentation and then ensure employee compliance;
- Provide vision and leadership in the development, design, and implementation of human resource strategie;
- Being company’s culture values ambassador.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- 5 to 8 years of experience as Talent Development Specialist or similar HR role;
- Native level of German + fluency in English;
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques;
- Skilled and passionate about coaching and developing people capabilities;
- Team player;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural, global organization and to build strong trust-based relationships with remote client groups and colleagues.
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Realistic professional career path
(+34) 93 231 00 00