Sales Developer with a Native Level of German
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
Our client is the global leader in customer experience management for over 40 years and they have
been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies.
The company provides customer acquisition, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other services around the world and they have more than 300,000 employees worldwide.
As a Sales Development representative, you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities, profiling prospective customers, discovering their needs and driving new business through various outbound campaigns.
You will help businesses work better together, move fast and innovate. As a member of the Sales Development team, you will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm while identifying and qualifying their business needs to propose adequate solutions and send them on the most appropriate Sales path.
You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow our customer base across EMEA. You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via outbound calls.
During your day-to-day:
- You will achieve SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) quota quarterly, and hit a target level of activity daily and weekly
- You will manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to identify high potential prospects
- You will educate customers on what we have to offer
- You will execute daily outbound phone calls and emails (often cold calling), contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs.
- You will understand prospects' pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business needs to available Cloud solutions (solution-selling) and build value for next steps in the sales process
- You will update and maintain prospect and customer data in Salesforce.com (CRM database). Manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities in Salesforce.com
- You will work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline
- You will diligently document customers notes and deal details over the course of a customer's interaction (using Salesforce.com) to ensure that clarity on the current and past state of customer interaction is available to all stakeholders at any given point in time.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a BA/BS degree OR equivalent practical experience
- You have a Native level of German
- You have the ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- You have some experience in outbound sales, B2B sales or business development, ideally in the IT industry
- You have some understanding of cloud computing concepts, in particular Google Cloud Platform solutions
- You have the ability to connect business needs with adequate solutions, strong business acumen
- You posses strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity and professionalism
- You are comfortable working against an assigned quota in a phone based environment
- You have General IT skills: essential computer skills to navigate efficiently a computer based job
- Preferably have 1 year experience in IT outbound sales prospecting, with strong sales acumen and ability to persuade others and read situations well
-Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
-Long Term Contract
-3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
-A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
-Established career path to grow within the project
-Continuous training and certifications within Google products
-Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
-Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
-Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
-Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 115)