Business Development Internship - Spanish Market
Our client is an intermediate charter agency in Europe. They have over 17.200 boats to offer you in over 22 countries around the world. Their excellent service and multi-lingual team has lead to over 10.000 happy customers.
This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in the online space. You would be working in a multicultural team with international users and doing crossfunctional collaborations with all the departments.
You will be responsible for:
- Improve listing and engagement of the boat owners
- Prospecting new collaborators
- Managing client requests and owners accounts
- Create content for the website/social medias
- Collaborate in development strategy bringing growth hacking ideas
Our client will make a training plan in order to develop all of the tasks mentioned.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
Student or graduate of Business administration, marketing degree or similar
Spanish native level + other languages are valuable.
Previous experience in a similar position will be beneficial.
- Soft Skills:
Confident and mature, with strong communication skills. Desire to develop/learn from sales.
Availability to start ASAP
- 6-9 months internship contract.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
- Full time position.
- 500€ monthly + variable salary (200€)
- The chance to truly develop your sales and communications skills whilst applying it in your daily work.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 195)