Content Marketing Internship - Native Brazilian
5.000 - 5.000 €
Our client is an intermediate charter agency in Europe. They have over 17.200 boats to offer you in over 22 countries around the world. Their excellent service and multi-lingual team has lead to over 10.000 happy customers.
This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in online marketing. You would be working in a multicultural team, and interacting with international clients whilst coordinating tasks with all the departments in the company.
What you will be doing:
- Creating new content in Portuguese (Brazil), such as blog posts and landing pages.
- Improving existing content, translating and adapting content from different languages to Portuguese (Brazil).
- Giving support to the Marketing Team in a variety of tasks within the online/offline marketing field.
We will make a training plan in order to develop all of the tasks mentioned.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- A degree in Journalism, Communication,Translation or something similar.
- Portuguese (Brazil) native level.
- High level of Spanish or English (main languages of communication within the company).
- The desire to develop/learn from Content Marketing and SEO.
- The possibility to connect with a university internship requirement, with a signed internship agreement.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be beneficial.
- Proactive, open minded, eager to learn, outgoing personality, with strong creative skills.
- Availability to start in October/November.
- Up to 9 months internship contract.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
- Full time position.
- 500€ monthly + variable salary (200€)
- The chance to truly develop your marketing and communications knowledge whilst applying it in your daily work.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 195)