Open vacancy - Internship
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
We are a Recruitment agency located in Barcelona with four major divisions:
- Native Speakers: Recruiting mainly non-Spanish candidates for international companies where the communication language is English. In this department we are recruiting all kind of profiles from Customer Service Agents to Financial administration profiles. All profiles are however related to native language skills.
- Sales: Recruiting candidates with sales experience for all sectors in Spain. We are recruiting all kind of profiles from junior sales executive to Sales director.
- IT: Engaged in locating specialized technical profiles for companies in different industrial sectors.
- Finance: specialized in searching for the most competent professionals in the areas of finance and accounting.
We are looking for an intern for the Native Speakers Department.
Reporting to a Senior Consultant in the Native Speakers Division your primary objective will be to recruit international profiles for our different multinational clients.
You will be using the different job sites, but also come up with more creative ways of attracting the right candidates.
Among other activities, primary responsibilities will include:
- Job analysis and job profile compilation
- Application filtering and telephone pre-screening
- Competency based interviews
- Managing the selection process from the beginning to the end
- Maximizing company exposure, assisting with ongoing development of the employer brand
We are looking for a candidate with following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Excellent / Proficiency level of English
- Good level of Spanish
- Preferably speaking another European language (e.g. French, German or Dutch)
- Preferable Business Administration or Psychology
- Previous experience in HR recruitment is an advantage
- Experience within an international environment is highly valued
- Dynamic, open minded and able to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Interested in learning about HR recruitment
- Internship contract provided by the University is a plus
- Availability to do an internship for the duration from 6 to 9 months
Compensation: 500 Euros / month netto
Full Time (40 hours a week)
Monday to Friday 9:00 – 19:00 (1 ½ hour lunchbreak)
One afternoon free in the week
The chance of working independently and being responsible of important recruitment processes.