Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Frontend Team Lead
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is a Dutch company leader in its sector and with presence in various development centres across the globe; one of them in Alcobendas (Madrid).
We are looking for a Front End Team Lead who will be responsible for the web development (Specially focus in the Front End area) and maintenance of new systems - or to bring existing applications to a new level. We embrace agility, and apply the SAFe framework to ensure we scale our agile practices across our portfolio. We also count on senior Engineers to assume the Scrum Master role, sometimes on rotation.
• Guide and coach team-members as subject matter expert
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about web development technologies
• Construct technical solutions and documentation
• Communicate effectively with colleagues within the company and provide responsive and adaptive web design principles across websites, mobile, tablets
• Experience with Agile methodologies (XP, Scrum or Kanban)
• Close collaboration in the deployment process (IT Ops/DevOps) and with load balanced servers that support multiple technologies and high levels of traffic
• Discuss technical solutions with stakeholders and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
• Contribute to the company development standards working closely with the Architects
• Maintain a high awareness of industry trends and energy technologies
• Working closely with in-house designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e HTML/CSS to turn their static designs into working browser based webpages
• Work closely with server-side Developments teams in The Netherlands to implement server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and API/Rest websites
• Participate in knowledge "guilds" and actively share and develop knowledge on software development, professional development, software quality, new technology, new tools and techniques and training.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications, soft-skills and experience:
• Strong knowledge experience with Agile
• Sound experience working as a front end developer in product development within the web / Internet industry
• Advanced expertise in at least several of the following:
o - Angular 1.5 (planning to migrate to a newer version soon)
o - HTML5, CSS3
o - Unit testing, TDD, Jasmine, Karma, ng-mocks
o - SASS or LESS
o - CSS methodologies (BEM , SMACSS, ITCSS …)
o - Libraries for collection handling such as Underscore or lodash.
o - ES6 and or Typescript
o - Build/Tools -> Gulp/Webpack
o - Experience with Object Oriented programming and its design patters (SOLID, GoF…)
• Use node.js/npm as part of development workflow
• Work with version control systems as Git/TFS
• Desirable Skills:
o - Understanding of back-end server technologies (ASP.Net WEB API)
o - Reactive streams (RXJS)
o - Flux Architecture
-The opportunity to be part of a challenging centre of talent which is growing
- international environment
We are conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
• Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
• Development and growth opportunities within the company
• Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
• Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
• Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
• Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h
• On Fridays, and during whole month of August schedule from 8 to 15.
• Work at home flexibility.
• As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, restaurant tickets and transport tickets
• Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland headquarters)
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.143)
T: (+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext.143)
Talent Search People es una consultoría internacional de selección de personal, ubicada en Barcelona, Madrid y Lisboa. Somos expertos seleccionando perfiles en cuatro áreas de especialización: Comercial y Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers y Finanzas y Administración.