Freelance Amazon Sales Manager with Native Polish
Ubicación: Poland, Netherlands, The
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company with a dynamic working environment. The company is present in more than 100 countries and which is also currently expanding their premium brands worldwide offers a wide range of consumer electronics full of contemporary design and technological innovations.
As an Amazon Sales Manager for the Polish Market, your main role will consist in expanding a Chinese consumer electronics brand in the B2C market.
During your day:
- You will develop B2C business accounts for Brown goods and White goods in the Polish market.
- You will design and manage Amazon.es strategy and actions for the company.
- You will improve consumer experience, product listings and information in Amazon marketplace for vendor and seller accounts.
- You will launch digital marketing campaigns to maximize online sales.
- You will develop other targets in B2C markets.
- You will implement daily promotions and pricing strategies.
- You will maintain communications with online retailers.
- You will manage daily orders and coordinate logistics and communications with the end users.
- You will contribute in finding third partners B2C logistics or software partners.
- You will manage OPSI for online businesses.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are looking for a position as a freelance or contractor.
- You have +5 years of online sales experience in TV or fridge in the Polish market.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related.
- You have +4 years of experience in Amazon's marketplace or other Pure-Players (PC Componentes, Ebay, etc.).
- You have experience in online marketplace and fulfillment solutions, planning and digital marketing.
- You have experience in price management among different online retailers.
- You are a Polish native speaker and very fluent in English.
- You are a team player, have attention to details and are passionate about technology.
- You will be able to work from home.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural and fast growing company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 201)
(+34) 932 310 000 (Ext. 313)