Lo sentimos, esta vacante ya no está disponible. Por favor, visita nuestra web para encontrar puestos similares, o contacta con nosotros si tienes alguna duda. ¡Gracias!
Account Manager with a native level of French - IT Sector
Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a relationship with a set of the client's partners, in order to increase the revenue the partners generate for the client.
- Executing and achieving sales quota and targets.
- Creating a partner retention plan and related relational marketing activities to increase partner networking and loyalty.
- Driving profitability through proactive management.
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
- Working towards goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/or Business Sales/Technical University.
- Fluency in French and English (both written and spoken). Dutch would be a big plus.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a quota carrying sales role or business development experience.
- Experience in IT industry would be a big plus.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and able to 'zoom' in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technically minded, with a personal affinity for the IT sector.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment.
- Effective presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Creativity in problem-solving.
- Ethic, team player and leader.
- Competitive fixed salary with variable.
- Competent and inspiring work environment.
- Attractive local employee benefits.
- Opportunity to work directly for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)