Business Developer with Fluent Finnish and Russian
Our client helps organizations to optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of Software Asset Management solutions. With their solutions they are helping over 4500 organization worldwide, with over 11 million devices. They are top-positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Asset Management solutions.
In this role you have responsibility for driving top funnel sales activities for the Finland/Russia sales team.
The primary focus of a Business Development Representative is to identify potential new customers and sales opportunities in new accounts, and identify cross-sell opportunities in existing accounts.
You will be reporting into the Business Development manager.
- Seeking and generating interest for a particular product or service over the phone (outbound calling), email, and chat.
- Finding the right person (decision maker) with the right interest (interested in hearing more) and book an appointment (first meeting) with a Sales rep.
- You will either follow up on marketing leads (people that engaged with marketing activities) or apply self-sourced prospecting via calling, email, and chat.
- Success is measured on both the volume, quality and impact of the ‘meetings’ you book for a sales rep and a prospect
- Native language in Finnish or Russian, excellent in Finnish or Russian
- Good level of English is needed as well
CORE SKILLS / COMPETENCES
- Excellent conversational skills
- A Self-starter; you can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
- Understand and articulate our value proposition
- Ability to improvise on a script towards finding the prospect’s need.
- Commercial acumen
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience in call center, inside sales or business development role would be an advantage
- Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period)
- Competitive compensation plan
- Ticket Restaurant
- Private health insurance
- Centrally located office (La Rambla, Barcelona)
- (International) career development opportunities
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)