Client Manager with English and another European language
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Permanent contract
You will join a company that provides services for the registration of shareholders, administration of employee stock plans and other solutions in governance and compliance.
As a Client Manager, your main objective will be managing client actions and delivering financial analysis and costings. During your day to day:
- You will be building and maintaining proactive and positive relationships with clients, managing portfolios effectively and efficiently, building client trust in our capability to deliver, ensuring client retention.
- You will manage client actions and deliver resolution to issues, through creative solutions and service excellence, meeting your client portfolios expectations and satisfaction.
- You will assist and support management team by identifying potential revenue opportunities, meeting associated EBITDA goals.
- You will design, develop and deliver professional presentations both internally and externally.
- You will compile and deliver well-structured financial analysis and costings.
- You will support your colleagues to ensure completion of core governance and procedures so as to maintain compliance and regulatory responsibilities.
- You will maintain customer information as required for internal analysis.
- You will effectively represent Client Management within the organisation, providing education and upskilling to a range of colleagues.
- You will actively identify opportunities for efficiencies, solutions and synergies within the group and wider business.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree, ideally in Business Administration, Finance or similar fields.
- You know the industry.
- You have an advanced level of business English, both written as spoken. Additional European languages are a big plus.
- You have previous experience within Client Management role within financial services or direct Compensation and Benefits role.
- You are experienced in delivering exceptional customer service.
- You have a significant experience in planning and managing workload to meet deadlines.
- You have Share Plan experience (products and regulatory) and/or higher Industry Qualification (eg. Certified Equity Professional (CEP), Institute of Chartered Secretaries Association ICSA, Bankers Institute), it would be considered an asset.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You are driven and ambitious.
- You are an experienced communicator with emotional intelligence.
- You have strong problem solving ability within boundaries of authority.
- You are able to work independently and proactively and to navigate within the organization.
- You have commercial views on contracts/requests of clients re-services.
- You have the ability to identify and solve problems.
- You have numeracy skills.
- You will work full time position (9h-18h) in an international environment.
- You will have great possibilities of growth within the company.
- You will have additional benefits such as: pension plan, discounted private medical insurance, employee stock purchase plan, transport and childcare vouchers, "Más Vida Red" telephone advice.
- You will work in a dynamic working environment in the city center of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 216)