Client Manager with English and another European language
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Salario: Competitive salary
Contrato: Long-term contract
You will join a company that provides services for the registration of shareholders, administration of employee stock plans and other solutions in governance and compliance. Their modern offices are located close to the sea in Barcelona, very well connected by public transport.
As a Client Manager, your main objective will be managing client actions and delivering financial analysis and costings.
During your day to day:
- You will be building and maintaining proactive and positive relationships with clients, managing portfolios effectively and efficiently, building client trust in our capability to deliver, ensuring client retention.
- You will manage client actions and deliver resolution to issues, through creative solutions and service excellence, meeting your client portfolios expectations and satisfaction.
- You will assist and support management team by identifying potential revenue opportunities, meeting associated EBITDA goals.
- You will design, develop and deliver professional presentations both internally and externally.
- You will compile and deliver well-structured financial analysis and costings.
- You will support your colleagues to ensure completion of core governance and procedures so as to maintain compliance and regulatory responsibilities.
- You will maintain customer information as required for internal analysis.
- You will effectively represent Client Management within the organisation, providing education and upskilling to a range of colleagues.
- You will actively identify opportunities for efficiencies, solutions and synergies within the group and wider business.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and Master Degree, ideally in Business Administration, Finance or similar fields.
- You have an advanced level of business English, both written as spoken. Additional European languages are a big plus.
- You have previous experience within Client Management role within financial services or direct Compensation and Benefits role, and you know the industry.
- You are experienced in delivering exceptional customer service.
- You have significant experience in planning and managing workload to meet deadlines.
- If you have Share Plan experience (products and regulatory) and/or higher Industry Qualification (eg. Certified Equity Professional (CEP), Institute of Chartered Secretaries Association ICSA, Bankers Institute), it would be considered an asset.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and have good numeracy skills.
- You are driven and ambitious, and an experienced communicator with emotional intelligence.
- You have strong problem solving ability within boundaries of authority.
- You are able to work independently and proactively and to navigate within the organization.
- You have commercial views on contracts/requests of clients re-services.
- You have the ability to identify and solve problems.
- You will work a full time position (9h-18h or 8-17h) in an international environment.
- You will have great possibilities of growth within the company.
- You will have additional benefits such as: pension plan, discounted private medical insurance, employee stock purchase plan, transport and childcare vouchers, "Más Vida Red" telephone advice.
- You will work in a dynamic working environment in the city center of Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 233)