Comercial y Marketing
Our client is a gambling and online gambling operator in both business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) markets. The company has four business segments with a number of brands including sports labels; games labels; B2B and non-core assets.
As a Content Editor you are going to be responsible for managing the brand’s site content strategy and supporting the Manager in ensuring that it supports the overall marketing strategy. This includes creating and delivering unique, interesting and insightful real-time content across a variety of platforms.
- Support the Manager in creating and continuously developing a planned and real-time content strategy that supports the wider marketing strategy and product offering.
- Create and publish content aimed at maximising customer lifetime value across a number of channels including site/app, push messaging and email.
- Continuously improve the “shop window” by planning and delivering insightful, informative and reactive site content that drives traffic and supports business objectives.
-Work with the Manager to define and deliver content and real-time marketing activity, using a range of channels and supporting the wider CRM strategy to deliver TO and NGR targets.
- Support the implementation of content tracking and monitor the performance against agreed KPIs, ensuring that results inform future decision-making.
- Work closely with CRM, Social Media and SEO to ensure all activity forms a holistic content strategy.
- Develop close ways of working with both Product and Trading to ensure all activity is competitive, reactive and profitable.
- Support the evolution of the brand’s content strategy by generating creative ideas that will continually improve brand engagement and optimise traffic.
- Produce regular reports that outline performance against key KPIs.
- Support the Content Manager in maintaining and continually evolving the brand voice and style.
- University Degree in Journalism, Marketing ,or Marketing Communication.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of sports, particularly Spanish teams and athletes.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Fluent English required.
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Incorporation: immediate
- Salary: competitive
- Contract: indefinite
- Working hours: complete
- International environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 180)