Customer Service Agent with Swedish
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: Native speakers
You will be part of a highly skilled team who will interact with Customers via telephone and email to effectively interact with our customers, resolving issues and occasionally giving support to other operative off line activities.
Our client is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe's largest e-commerce businesses. The company offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world.
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer's outstanding issues effectively;
- Take full responsibility and ownership for end to end case resolution;
- Provide excellent customer service through telephone, e-mail, chat and all relevant media in timely and accurate manner;
- Adhere to company policy, process and procedure;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- Gather information, research/resolve enquiries and maintain accurate logs;
- Liaise with Customer Care team, management and customer to improve customer satisfaction;
- Escalate issues identified to provide long term solutions and minimize repeat issues for Customers;
- Participate constructively in initiatives to increase customer satisfaction as required.
- Preferred 1 year experience in providing a high level of customer service;
- Native level of Norwegian and second European language at fluent level;
- High level of experience and success in dealing with and resolving customer issues;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal;
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationship with customer and understand customer perspective;
- High level of computer literacy with the ability to use internal systems to fully investigate and record information;
- Experience in analyzing information and data to identify facts and root cause of issue;
- Ability to work in partnership and across functions to find solutions;
- Professional and business orientated;
- Able to provide win-win solutions and take a bigger picture view.
- 6 months + Permanent contract
- Competitive salary. Fixed Salary + Performance Bonus.
- fix shift. 8 hours shifts. Mon- Fri 08.00 - 17.00
- International working environment
- 3 weeks training will be provided.
- Young and dynamic team.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 194)