EPI HW Design Engineers - Back end (RE23)
Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain
Departamento: IT & E-Commerce
Salario: Salario competitivo
Contrato: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovate project with a multicultural environment of leading Supercomputing center in Spain (Barcelona).It houses MareNostrum, one of the most powerful supercomputers in Europe, and is a hosting member of the PRACE European distributed supercomputing infrastructure. The mission is to research, develop and manage information technologies in order to facilitate scientific progress. You will be part of one the most important european supercomputing project.
As a HW Design Engineer you main roll will be colaborate in Processor Design, Validation and IP integration for a European HPC accelerator in the European Processor Initiative (EPI) Project. The design is based on RISC-V architecture.
During your day to day:
- You will use your design and validation expertise to design and build complex digital designs focused on scalar processors, vector units, and/or other accelerators, including writing specifications.
- You will design integration, logic synthesis and design optimization for area, timing and power
- You will do the implementation of a Processor or functional sections in RTL. Write and verify such RTL description.
- You will synthesize a design given in RTL. Optimize the implementation for Area and Timing.
- You will perform Place Route and subsequent parameter extraction.
- You will timing Analysis and optimization process.
- You will do comparative analyses and provide analytics supporting the improvement steps taken.
- You willVerify correctness of the implementation. Run regressions and comparisons.
- You will follow and support Validation Plans for pre and post Silicon validation. Reporting and Debugging.
- You will develop and support methodologies and tool flows
- You will work closely with design and verification engineers in active projects and perform hands-on design, implementation and validation.
- You will participate in chip bring-up and testing
You are the person we are looking for if
- You have degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent Engineering degree (Ph.D. preferred) with demonstrable professional experience.
- You solid understanding of processor architecture and HW design. Expert knowledge of System Verilog and validation environment.
- You work with Test Validation techniques.
- You are proficiency in Design for Test (DFT) methodologies, Self-Test, System set up and Simulation
- You have knowledge of the Synthesis and Place Route methodologies.
- You used to work timing analysis, and feedback to design.
- You are proficiency in Verilog/ System Verilog, Chisel and end-to-end design methodologies is required
- You have knowledge in RTL Design (Functional/Structural, Partitioning, Simulation, Regression, Modelsim, VCS, Design Compiler, Primetime, Microprocessor Architecture, Memory Coherency)
- You design and debug hardware and software for validation and qualification purposes
- You perform bench testing to evaluate performance and measure various device parameters for design verification, characterization and correlation and also with 3rd Party IP integration experience
- You will have a full time contract (temporary 2-3 years renewable.
- You will be part of a high technical team and multicultural environment.
- You will have flexible hours.
- You will have home office.
- You will enjoy with the tickets restaurant and private health insurance.
- You will have extensive trainning plan.
- You will work in Barcelona.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 418)